Hayes Strategy manages capital projects for Clients across the Finger Lakes and Southern Tier Regions.
- Student Agencies Property Inc.
- Local Ithaca Downtown Development Corporation
- Ithaca Community Childcare Center
- Lucky Hare Brewing
- Travis Hyde Properties
- The History Center of Tompkins County
- Schyuler County Partnership for Economic Development (SCOPED)
Sara Hayes has 21+ years of Project Management and Construction Management experience. She began her career in the construction industry building custom homes in Palm Beach and Jupiter Island in Florida. After gaining experience in the high end residential sector she carried her skills to the commercial industry as a Project Manager for Weitz Golf International (WGI) building premier golf country across south Florida, including:
- Addison Reserve, Boca Raton, Florida
- Boca West Country Club, Boca Raton, Florida
- Turtle Creek, Jupiter, Florida
- Marisol, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- Woodfield Country Club, Boca Raton, Florida
- Magnolia Landing, Fort Myers, Florida
After 12 years of construction in Florida, Sara relocated to Upstate New York to focus on historic restoration, commercial and production projects and proudly managed the following:
- The Niagara Mohawk Building, Syracuse, NY (General Contractor: Lechase Construction)
- The Plantations Building, The Commons, Ithaca, NY (General Contractor: Lechase Construction)
She then continued her career as a Project Manager at Cornell University managing capital projects across the Ithaca campus, and remote facilities.
Sara Hayes is a licensed General Contractor in the State of Florida, CGC 1508199. Hayes Strategy is a New York State Women Owned Business.